If you are staying at Eco Resort our staff will meet you at reception at 8:30AM Monday morning to walk you over to our training center about 800 meters away. If you have arranged your own accommodation, then simply meet us at the training center prior to 9AM so that you can join the rest of the class for Orientation.
If you are on the Premium Program and staying at Grand Mansion hotel one of our staff will meet you downstairs in the lobby at 8:30 AM Monday morning to walk you over to APO Hotel about 800 meters away for breakfast. The training area is just across the street from Apo Hotel. If you have arranged your own accommodation, then simply meet us at the training center prior to 9AM so that you can join the rest of the class for Orientation.
At the Training Center:
Once at the training center we address any pressing questions as to accommodation, currency exchange, power plugs, etc. We also make sure that everyone has had a chance to contact their family to let them know they arrived safely and are happy with the accommodation, breakfast, etc.
What to bring:
- Your original passports so that we can both obtain your Thai SIM cards and make sure that your entry visas are correct by our staff.
- Travel insurance (if you have purchased this) so we will have on file for you.
- Casual and comfortable entire for class. Our classrooms are air conditioned so something to keep you warm if you get cold.
What we supply:
- TEFL Training Course Book
- Note book with a pen
- An Entrust TEFL T-Shirt
- Blue or sticky tack
- Carry bag to put it all in
Please note; we have lockers at the training center if you want to lock things up when going to lunch or home. Also you will have access to chilled purified drinking water, we do have disposable cups available however you may want to bring a water container for your convenience.
Assessment Category: Learner & Other Events